Sunday 30 September 2007

I've been tagged !!!

Oo er missus. The highly talented Lou, aka Louly, has tagged me I've just found out on my visit round my fave blogs, starting with hers. It's my first one ever. Thanks Lou, so here we go.

4 places I have worked

Alliance Building Society Head Office when I first left school
Barclays Bank various branches on the south coast for 15 years. eek!
Southampton City Council,
Hampshire County Council - school lunchtime supervisor

4 places I have lived
Brighton
Southampton
(nowhere else so far.)

4 places I have visited
America
Sweden
France
Austria

4 favourite foods
Roast beef and all the trimmings
Mexican
Chinese especially duck pancakes Yum
Italian

4 places I would rather be
New York - shopping
Sweden
Colorado - skiing
Anywhere with better weather all year round !!!!

And now to tag 4 blogging buddies. (I don't have many so if you've been done already - sorry XX)
Sarah
Mum on the run
Tee
Karen

4 comments:

Louly said...

Aw thanks for playing Mellie, didn't I tell you I'd tagged you? sorry chuck. Thanks for all your lovely comments on my blog, you are a sweety.

Louly said...

I wonder why It says '0 comments' when I've just posted one? (strange)

Karen Mortensen said...

Hey you!!! I was tagged by Lou at the same time as you LOL Can my entry count twice?? ;o)

Mellie said...

LOL we have good taste Karen. I had to do people I knew as I don't have a huge collection of blogs I visit still. Ha! I'll accept your entry as being for mine too.