Saturday 1 September 2007

It's a start

Well the girls on charmed cards and crafts forum keep asking when am I getting my blog up and running, so I thought I'd give it a go. Not sure what I am doing .... yet, and have nothing to add to it ....so far, but it is 9.45 pm! Don't know how often I will remember to update things here either lol. But I will give it a go. Maybe I will even improve. (Fingers crossed) I know where help is if I need it lol.

Going to do some exploring on here now so that's it for tonight.

4 comments:

Juliet said...

Yay, go girl! You did it!!!!!
Welcome to blogland.

Glitter Girl said...

Whoop! you did it :D awesome work Hun, dont worry i always forget to update my blog too lol

Karen Mortensen said...

Well I never!! Well done that girl and welcome to the blogging community :o)

Louly said...

Yeah!!!! Sorry Mellie, i'm so slow! I only just found out about your blog. So now I have another blogging buddy to visit....Go Girl!