Saturday 29 September 2007

Where does the time go?

Haven't had a lot of time this week to do much crafting. Spent 3 afternoons in my daughters classrooms to help out. Mad or what and for free !!!! Enjoy doing it but glad I don't do it as a job though.


Did manage to complete my LO in the next CJ to arrive from my local friends circle, and on the day I received it. It wasn't meant to be mine until Friday but I got it Tuesday and began it as soon as I got home. Even whilst I was cooking dinner I was playing with papers and sorting out what I wanted on the LO. By midnight Tuesday it was all done.


The subject was my favourite things and wasn't allowed to be scrapbooking so at first I wasn't sure where I was going with it. I sat and went through my photos and printed out several pages of small photos that were possibles. In the end I had so many for my American holidays section that I had to make 2 mini books for everything. Then the objects / things I put into 2 vellum envelopes on the opposite page. Well the answer is that I have lots of favourite things after all.



Paper from Doodlebug, Prima flowers, BG Gypsy letters, various stickers from colorbok, die cuts K & Co and Papermania sticky gems.

1 comment:

Louly said...

They look brilliant Mellie. I wish I had your enthusiasm, I haven't started Kelly's CJ yet!