Strictly speaking the snow in these pictures was the snow that we had in April this year but I figures that snow was more Feb (or Jan but that one had been done) so went with that. The girls had the time of their life playing in it until it went slushy and then disappeared.
I have finally found time to add some of the things I have been doing recently. I have lots more but am so busy till with Christmas coming up faster than I care to think about really that I never seem to get her. These 2 cards were out of a play yesterday after finishing the first of my calendars I am making as Christmas pressies.
Darn it the damned things won't load for me so I'll be back when they will. Grrr!
Success it has now decided to work for me. Yay!!!
Well this card is made using an acetate base. I have used white card as the base for my stamped image toppers and chalked it with 2 tones of orange blending chalk. The stamped images are all Magnolia stamps built to create a scene. FIrst time for me using acetate and although I didn't find it trouble free I will be having another go at some point.
This card has lots of layers using papers and vellums in the same design as the acetate on the card above. Only thing I'd change is that I used gold mirri card (as originally it was going on the acetate card). I'd switch that to silver if I could to keep the theme going better.