Sunday 2 September 2007

Progress so far

Finally!!!! I have managed to get a photo of me on to my blog. Only taken me about 2 1/2 hours. Not bad. Still working on everything else. LOL! Hmmm learning curve comes to mind here.

Today I impressed myself by making 16 Christmas cards. Nothing very challenging, just matting and layering and adding 3D stickers to them. I like them though and moreover so did my family so that's impressed me. Still have lots of bits left so can do some more tomorrow. If I can work it out I might even post a photo of them for all to see.

Also made a birthday card for a friend who is 40 soon. Hope she likes it. I think I do. Might need to tweak it a bit first though. I really need to get some dies for my tag a long and my QK. Can't do much with a couple of alphabets and some shapes really. How long until my birthday and Christmas???? Hmm Long enough!

Tomorrow is the last day of until half term as it's back to school for us on Tuesday. Both my girls are looking forward to it. Me, well if somebody paid me the same amount to stay at home, then I'd jump at it. Well it's at least another 2 hours crafting time. Talking of which I feel the need to craft. See you later.

No comments: