Friday 14 September 2007

Oops

Well as a friend pointed out, it's been a week since I was last here. (Thanks Juliet lol). I have been busy but not all of it crafting I must admit. There's a house here somewhere and it needs serious finding.

I have made a couple of cards and done one of the CJs I have to do. I can post the pages here as it is my local friends one and none of them know about my blog so they won't see it. I need to get the others done this weekend and with my DH off to an airshow I can get it done in relative peace and quiet. The girls have pages to do in both CJs so we will be busy all Saturday. No need even to shop as it's arriving between 6 and 7pm tonight. Yay!!!!


So on to the work. This is a card I played around with last night then when DD1 saw it and liked it I decided that it would make a good birthday card for her (next year - May. Early I know but I'll be ready lol)




The second card is for a work friend who will be 40 later this year. Both these cards use lush Basic Grey - Mellow papers and the Mellow die cuts. Love those little people and dogs.



The stickers on this card are from Papermania.

3 comments:

Juliet said...

The cards are beautiful Mellie - I am sure DD will be delighted with her Birthday card. I love those papers too!

Louly said...

Who can't make cards!!!????? these are gorgeous Mellie! Clever you.

Mellie said...

Thanks girls. Well Lou, with people like you, Juliet & Karen to inspire me with those on your blogs, and Shell when she sends cards to me, I am learning from the best.