Friday 14 September 2007

CJ time

Here is my CJ that I am doing with some friends from school and a teacher, who left the school in July. 2 of us also have daughters (3) adding LOs to each of the books to fatten them out a bit more.

My chosen topic is My Most Prized Possession. I chose (sadly my DH says) my Papermania tote. I love the way I can have everything I need at my fingertips. Although I must admit that some things have gone in here and been forgotten still, but I do have a lot of stuff in there.



This is the front of the book and here is the inner cover and welcome page.







I used peel offs and coloured them in with my Whispers pens then to soften the image I covered the page with a white vellum. Papers & ribbons used were from DCWV - Far East.



My LO is very pink to go with my tote. Papers DCWV, large flower Papermania, small flowers MM, buttons from Dress It Up.












DD1 chose her beloved Ipod Shuffle. Papers again DCWV, Prima flowers.














DD2 chose her much loved Eeyore. Well cuddled and travelled. (here on his way to the Isle of Wight)
Currently we are working on The Younger Years CJ. Mine reflects my childhood memories and as a child of the 60's my papers are just a little retro !!!! (Don't look at the dress I have on or the state of my hair. Harry Potter thought he had it bad!!)

Well that should keep you entertained for a little while. More this weekend I hope.





3 comments:

Juliet said...

The CJs are fab Mellie and tell your DDs that I love their pages. They are very clever - obviously get it from their mum!

Louly said...

Wow, wow, wow! thanks for sharing your fabby Cjs with us Mellie, they're brilliant and thanks for all those lovely coments on my blog too.

Karen Mortensen said...

The CJ is looking fab Mellie!! Tell your lovely girls that they are very talented ladies!! Woohoo!