Tuesday 2 October 2007

Ouch !!!

I have had a niggling tooth for about 10 days now and on Sunday night it erupted into full raging toothache. On Monday I rang my dentist and managed to change my appointment from Friday to today. What a waste of time. He did nothing apart from take an x-ray. Now I have to go back on Friday for the treatment. !!!!!

Maybe I should have tried to persuade him to do it there and then. Trouble was I said that the pain had lessened and I had the last appointement of the day today. It was me and the staff doing the filing when I left.

Anyway I have only managed to make a couple of things since the weekend. One LO which I need to take a photo of and a christmas card (following a Do Craft make it sheet). Damned proud of the card though and I would make mmore of them for sure. I'll post them later though. Have recorded crafting to watch now as DH is out at karate and the girls are in bed. Ah peace and quiet. Yes!!!!

No comments: