Saturday 20 October 2007

Challenges prize

Today I got home from visiting my family in Brighton, to find a package in my outside cupboard, left there by my postie. It was even more of a lovely package than normal as it was my prize for being one of the winners of the Charmed Cards and Crafts challenges (set by the forum members over the past year). Well done to the other two winner, Tee and Carmen. We each had 386 points and did every challenge going.

I am now itching to get to play with my fab prize of lush Christmas goodies. But for now am happy to look at them and get them out to admire. (Well it is late now) I scattered a box of die cuts everywhere and had a good rummage through. They are so lovely and there are so many options with them too. Ideas are already forming in my head.

The best thing for me is that it's half term next week so I can play all week. Just 'a bit' of housework to keep things under control, but it will be 'Playtime'., and that starts tomorrow afternoon. Yay!!!!

2 comments:

Juliet said...

Isn't it lovely to get a surprise parcel, yay!
I'm looking forward to some playtime next week too Mellie.
Enjoy it!

Karen Mortensen said...

So glad that you like the goodies. I KNEW YOU WOULD!!!! :o) xxx