Friday 12 October 2007

Wishes


Here is my take on the Wishes ribbon class from the UK Scrappers cyber crop. It contains loads of Bazzill Bling, Junkitz papers with party hats and cupcakes on (hidden doh!) , Papermania ribbons - birthdays, white brads, silver eyelets and rub ons. Plus DCWV self adhesive ribbon - dotty . Not my usual size of LO but I quite like this size. Now I just need to get me an album that size for this to go in. Hmmm might need to go to my loacal farm this weekend. Not for fruit, veg, plants etc but to their very nice craft section. So handy being on my doorstep @ just 5 mins away but oh so tempting too. And I can never get just what I went in for.

1 comment:

Louly said...

Cor Mellie! you sure have been busy! This is another fantastic Lo you just get better and better.