Friday 12 October 2007

I have been crafting, honest!

I have made 3 12" Los for the 5th Birthday Cyber Crop on UK Scrappers so far and had plans for more along with a couple of the challenges but, with DH away in Japan still he has the better digital camera. It's also the one the pc recognizes immediately. I have been left with the old brick sizes Kodak digital camera that you have to look through the viewfinder for to take the pic. I took the pictures yesteday in the garden on a lovely sunny morning but I can not get them off the camera no matter how hard I try. And I have tried on and off yesterday for most of the day!! So there's nothing to see here yet, but it will be coming soon. I have given the LOs to my friend to take pics for me and then she is going to email them to me to upload on to UKS and here. Yay for my friend!!!

Thinking about it though I will not be beaten, I'm going to switch to a different size. Now shall I go with 11" X 8 1/2" or 8" X 8"? Hmm will need a new album if I go with the first size but does that matter really. Nope, not in my world. LOL. I can then just scan my LOs and upload then as before. Sorted then and I can carry on crafting today and this weekend. Well today after the dog has had her walk. Poor thing is missing her treks through the woods with 'her dad'. She's having to make do with a walk from me when I can fit it in between everything else. Not always easy.

No comments: