Wednesday 3 October 2007

Christmas is coming

My eldest DD counted how many days to Christmas today and it was 82 days too long for her to wait. Bless.

I have made lots of Christmas cards already but having got the latest Do Craft goodie bag, I found a leaflet and the equipment to make a very nice card in the bag. Well I liked it. It's very simple too which suits me down to the ground.







All the elements are DO Craft related.




















Inspired by that I decided to have a go with a similar card from the original collection of designer cards from Papermania. Now this is all my own work, and idea, and I really like it. Especially the holographic glitter tracks. Just need to decide what seasonal message to put on and where to put it. Hmmmm !

In the end I found a small silver peel off saying merry christmas and added it on to the peach strip just to the left of the bottom of the flower. IYSWIM. The blue flower and green leaves btw come from the Papermania christmas flowers range. (also has lilac in the pack) I think they make great alternative christmas colours plus the go with the christmas paper stack I bought too. Yay !!!!

3 comments:

Louly said...

Both gorgeous! I especially love the Cristmas one. Who said you don't do cards?

Mellie said...

Thanks Lou. I have sme inspiring friends that help. ALthough I still don't do many cards Ha!

Dawn Wheeler said...

lovely cards ,love the christmas one,Dawn