Tuesday 6 May 2008

Holiday scrap pages time!



So here we go then. I have finished the 12" x 12" album that I bought for the holiday LOs. Hmmm stil have hundreds of photos left though and can't find any refills for my Chatterbox album atm.

Front of the album goes to the map of france and records our journey made to get us to Disneyland Resort Paris.

Most of the papers and embellishments I bought from Scrapyourtrip.com, as I had trouble finding Paris specific papers etc in the UK. They had a fab range. I had to be controlled with my buying lol. (I'd have had them all.)

This paper is from Far and Away, Where in the world - France Embellishments are Jolees and jounalling pad is Prima.

2 comments:

Sarah C said...

what a great idea and a fab page too :D xx

Anonymous said...

thats a great idea Mellie, brilliant.
Shell xx