Friday 16 May 2008

Party On


Disney Village is the place to eat and shop if you don't want to eat in your hotel. There are all sorts of choices there. Our faves have to be Planet Hollywood and Rainforest Cafe with Anette's Diner coming a close second to the other two. I have changed this LO since I received my Sweet Berry papers so that the mushrooms outside Rainforest Cafe are on the gogeous Mushroom World paper and Buffalo Bills show photo fills that spot. Just haven't taken a photo of that yet so have put the original version on for now.
Photos are of Planet Hollywood, King Ludwig's Castle, giant Mushrooms outside of Rainforest Cafe and the Disney Village sign.
Paper is Magical Night Sky by Adornit Carolee's Creation, chefs hat stickers from C I and alpha from Chatterbox.

7 comments:

Sarah C said...

Must remember the food cos it's so important :D LO looks lovely like this, can't wait to see the new revised one :D

You're doing so well with all these LO's. They're brilliant xxxx

tee said...

Mellie these are absolutely gorgeous LO's!! Looks like a fun place to eat too!

Juliet said...

I've really enjoyed looking at your lovely photos - they brought back so many happy memories and I really want to go back there!

Anonymous said...

Lovely layout Mellie x Is the Paris disney?

Sian said...

All the LOs are gorgeous, I love looking at your fab photos and you really show them off great!

Looks like you all had a brill time.

Louly said...

Mellie, thanks for all you lovely comments on my blog. I'm in a bit of a rush (surprise surprise) so I can't read through all the posts I've missed but let me say I've looked at all the pictures and boy am I impressed!
You really brought back some happy memories I LOVE Euro Disney.

Debbie said...

Aww these are lovely L/O Mellie - love the one below too. :)

Debbie x