Tuesday 27 May 2008

Street Life



I was so engrossed in taking photos of the tourist sights that I forgot to take many of the streets and metro signs etc. In fact....... this is it. The one and only photo of a Parisian street (taken from the garden alongside Notre Dame with the Seine to the side)

Paper is from the gorgeous Sweet Berry. Note I couldn't even cover the slightest bit of the pretty flowers and butterflies, so I cut carefully with my craft knife to lt the photo sit behind them. Lol. Sticker embellishment is C I and the alphabet is Kelly Panacci. Also added, but not really noticeable are some K & Co Grand Adhesions from Sweet Berry too.

5 comments:

tee said...

mellie I just had a good ole nose at your layouts and you have been a very busy lady! Gorgeous LO's all of them and what wonderful memories to cherish! xxTee

Anonymous said...

This is a nice layout Mellie!

Karen Mortensen said...

Oh the Grand Adhesions are noticable Mellie ;o)
Great LO, love that paper - didn't even know that was in the pad LOL Great cutting also, 10 points!

Juliet said...

I really enjoyed looking at your LOs Mellie, they are just fab! Great memories to look back on too.

Sarah C said...

Been doing a catch up on your LO's and they are all so brilliant. You are very clever. Good to see you in one of them too. Proves you were there! LOL

Don't blame you for cutting the paper and so neatly too. You're right about it being too gorgeous to cover completely.