Tuesday 6 May 2008

We all love a parade

Papers are by Creative Imaginations. The red is Magic and the other is Black Streamer (which is silver foiled), embellishments are C I, witha Mickey Mouse hat brad and Minnie Mouse ears brad. Prima journalling pad. Now everyone who has been to Disney knows that 3pm is parade time, well in Paris it was 4pm the first day and then after that it was at 5pm. This was on the first day and yes it had been raining, but the magic of Disney doesn't stop for rain (in this case the end of some drizzle.) I have loads more photos of the parade. Heck I have loads more photos of Disney but atm they are in the photos wallets as I have no room in my book. (They will be done as soon as I can though)

2 comments:

Sarah C said...

Great photo and a fantastic LO. You've certainly captured the essence of Disney IYKWIM xx

Anonymous said...

I want to go........
Great LO Mellie, rain def' doesn't sstop the disney magic!!!
Shell xx