Monday 12 May 2008

Pirate Girl

Well finally I have got it sorted and here is the LO I have been trying to upload for a week. I made this one using a sketch on the Craft Diner forum. Papers are Sandylion and Karen Foster pirate related of course. Stickers are Sandylion and Creative Imagination. Alpha stickers are Doodlebug.

This mask that DD2 was wearing (yes it is a mask honest!) we found in a shop at the end of the Pirates of the Caribbean ride. Well it was too good a photo opportunity to miss. Lol.

6 comments:

Sarah C said...

Has Pirate Girl walked the plank? LOL xxx

Mellie said...

It wouldn't upload the flipping photo so I thought I'd do it Tuesday and then DH didn't go to karate so I never got back to it. Suspense is good though lol.

Anonymous said...

rofl........
Love Shell

Debbie said...

Why are we waiting, la, la, la,..lol, lol.

Suspense is good Mellie I agree. :) :)

Good news on my blog. :) :)

Debbie x

Sarah C said...

Fantastic photo and brilliant LO. So glas DD2 didn't walk the plank after all LOL ((hug)) xx

Sian said...

Great LO, and I love the photo, the papers match perfectly :)