Thursday 24 April 2008

New die cutter

Well I am in lurve with my new die cutter. I have treated myself to the lovely Pink & Black Big Shot and what a beast it is. Haven't had a play yet as I ran out of time. Well I had to re organise my stash cupboard so I could put it away. So wish it could be always out and ready for use but there we go. I am planning to have a flipping good play with it next Monday though when I have lots more time.

Today I also managed to finally get my hands on my holiday related stash that I ordered from America. I was finding it very hard to find specific Paris related items, so placed an order with Scrap Your Trip. Took advantage and got some lovely Disney bits too. Not seen any of them here so I'm happy. Only downside I ended up with a customs charge on this order meaning that I didn't save as much as I could have done. Oh well. I rarely order from the US now so it's not so bad. (I guess lol.)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

it must be love, love, lurve........lol. Glad you like your new toy Mellie.
Shame about the tax on your order, but atleast you got it and you wouldn't have got the items from in the UK.
Shell xx

Anonymous said...

Have fun playing with your new toy Mellie!

I might be off to Florida in September so I may be taking orders if you need anything.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the kind words about our company - ScrapYourTrip.com. Yes, customs taxes can be harsh, but hopefully our huge selection helps make up for it somewhat. We make a lot of our own products, so there are many things that you won't find anywhere else in the world. I noticed that “Lea” said she was planning to come to Florida in September. “Lea”, if you make it to Orlando and want to tour our business and/or do some shopping, let us know in advance and we’ll make arrangements. We’re an online store, so we don’t have people shopping in person on a regular basis, but we do often have distant travelers who ask to come by and shop in person and we always try to accommodate it. Just let us know if you want to do that by contacting Rhonda at customercare@scrapyourtrip.com.

Thanks again and warmest regards, Tony

Tony Swatek, Vice President
ScrapYourTrip.com™
anthony.swatek@scrapyourtrip.com
'Cuz life is a trip worth scrappin' ™

Debbie said...

Ah tomorrow is the big day for you with your big shot then Mellie - enjoy every minute of it. ;) :)

Debbie x

Debbie said...

Oooh can't wait to see your creations with your new lurve. :) :) Think yo will be with it forever, lol.

Debbie x

Sian said...

Oooooo have fun playing, and I can't wait to see what you make with all your new lovely goodies :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much Tony, if I do get out to Florida I will indeed let you know in advance - thank you again.

Mellie said...

Lea you can tell Tony, cousin Mellie plans to be back to Orlando in 2012 (If not sooner lol.)