Tuesday 8 January 2008

Oh dear

I've not been here for a while again. I've been busy again. But I have been crafting.


First of all though Happy New Year (if a tad late) to everyone who visits my blog. Hope we all have a fabulous year in 2008.


So what have I been up to then. Craft wise I have signed up to the 10 a month challenge on the Craft Diner forum. I resolved to craft daily this year. (Okay I've missed a couple of days but I'm doing better than I have over the past couple of months) One of the first thing I made this year was with my DD2. Her holiday homework was to do something about Resolutions. It could take any form so we went with the Resolutions box as seen in the current edition of Scrapbook Inspirations.


As she's only 8, I helped her with the cutting and folding but she helped me with the measuring and everything else. It took a bit longer than they claim on the S I website but she does get bored and wanders off to see what her big sister is doing. Kids lol!!! Anyway the results are fab. She's a minimal girl and so decorating was far less than I would have done, but it was her project and that's up to her.



Papers used were from We R Memory Keepers and the C/S for the matchbooks was out of a Little Sizzlits pad. Alphabet stickers are SEI.

2 comments:

Sarah C said...

This is really lovely Mellie. You have a clever daughter

Scrappy~Sarah said...

Oh that is fabulous - have you a recipe??