Friday 9 November 2007

Oops

Well doesn't time fly. I really don't know where this week has gone. I haven't had much time to craft. I spent about one day, where I did lots but all on the same project - a 5" X 7" album so that I could put DH's photos of his karate trip to Japan in to a keepsake. I worked hard all morning and then as he was away overnight for work (again) for part of the evening. End result a very nice album but with the cover upside down. BUM! was a word that came to mind and there were others. !!!!!


Here is the cover (before I altered it) Look at the lanterns and you will see that they are defying gravity.



This is the same cover with a little extra embellishment to hide the most noticable bit of the error. I have to say I prefered it without the extras but it's my own fault, I should have checked which way it was before making the holes in. Lesson learnt. (well until nect time lol)

1 comment:

Juliet said...

Gosh Mellie, you have been so busy. Sorry, but had to laugh at your mishap with the Japan album - only because I did exactly the same tonight with a card! I am sure your 'big' niece will love her book and I can't wait to see the photos ;-)