Friday 2 November 2007

Tag time again

I've been tagged by Juliet but I haven't had time to sort that out yet. Been a busy and tiring week. I will get to it soon, but DH has just arrived home and will be looking to get the pc back. I've not had much time to do any crafting this week either. I threw 3 LOs together the other morning and today made 3 tiny gift cards. Hopefully this weekend I will get the time to do a bit more. And post some things on here too. Hmmmm!

Here's the start of the tagging.

1)If you could have 100.00 pounds worth of scrapbook paper or assorted embellishments,which would you choose?
Embellishments (I think) I have so much in the paper line atm, althoughI have lots of embellishments too but I think I could do more with them right now.

2) If you had to choose between using only stamps or rubons which would you choose?
I have some stamps and a few pads and pens but I use more rub ons than stamps so I have ot stick with rub ons.

3) If you knew how to do both awesome cards and layouts ,but could only do one for a year which would you do?
Layouts, it's where I began and what I still feel I'm better at (most of the time lol)

4)would you rather own a scrapbooking store or have your own scrapping room at home (cant have both,lol,) ?
Hmm well from somebody who has to use the kitchen table to craft on, a room of my own would be fab but to have a store would be even more fab. All those supplies at myfinger tips and floor space when the customers had gone. Ha!

5) And the last but not least ,what is your current cardmaking or scrapping style?
No set style. Sometimes I used sketches and others I just go with the flow.

I'll find others to tag soon, honest.

No comments: