Friday 29 January 2010

Valentine card time



DH is a funny thing when it comes to Valentine's day. As a relatively 'old married couple' now he doesn't see the point. Then every so often he surprises me and I get card, flowers, chocs .... (must admit that is a bit of a rarity lol.)
Well this year I have made him a card. I based it on a card or 2 in my lovely Magnolia Ink magazine, bit of a mix between the 2 cards lol.
Paper is Two Scoops BG, prima flowers with 2 rosebud centres, BG alphabet sticker, ovals cut on my scalloped and plain nesties and the hearts are a metal silver heart with a red heart brad centre. Tilda coloured with a mix of copics (fleshy bits) and watercolours. Well I don't have many copics lol.
Now should I make him a card to send to me ?????

3 comments:

Anita said...

Thats just lovely Mellie....and nope, you must let HIM loose in your stash and let HIM make you one....thats what I do with my Hubby ;)..xxxx

Sian said...

Wonderful card Mellie. I'm sure he'll love it! I was going to suggest him using your stash like Anita said, but saying that, I wouldn't let himself in here I would be too afraid that he might see an invoice or two eeeeek!!!
Sian
x

Pretty-In-Ink said...

Really pretty! I love that Tilda!