Monday 4 January 2010

Baby card time

My nephew and his G F are expecting twins this year. (More Great Nephew / Nieces? for me to add to the growing list!!!!!) I decided to make a couple of cards in readiness for their happy event. I pieced together a couple of my Magnolia stamps and like the results. (That's a result believe me, lol.) Haven't managed to take a photo yet as the light was fading, so I will take it tomorrow and add it here then. Felt good to be crafting again after the Christmas holidays. I am aiming to visit my blog more often this year ..... and blog hop round too. Been a bad hopper :-(

3 comments:

jacque4u2c said...

Can't wait to see the photos! Sounds adorable! TWINS - WOW!

Anita said...

Really looking forwards to seeing the card Hun, I bet its lush....twins eh, how fab is that!!!..xxxx

Mel X said...

Looking forward to seeing the cards hun - and seeing you around more in blogland!

Mel X