Tuesday 26 August 2008

More baby album

Here are a sample of the LOs I have created for the photos to be just placed in. I tried to follow the standards as in the standard baby albums I had when my girls were born. (Wish I'd had something like this now)










I won't bore you with all the pages as there are 19 pages, so 38 LOs. Lol. You get the idea though from these. There are all sorts of ways for recording journalling - squares, tags in pockets and mini envelopes, even around the photo mat and a concertina booklet. It took a long time to do. (Thank heavens for the summer holidays.) The girls reckon she'll be in tears when she sees it. Hopefully they will be tears of joy. I'll tell you when we give it to her. Lol.

Should say that papers are a real variety in the album. Lots are the Dovecraft collection, also the HOTP baby collection but there are also some grown up papers (for family shots) like K & Co and Doodlebug. Embellishments include, ribbons, flowers, gem stones, threads, stickers and buttons mainly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Mellie what a lot of work, and absolutely beautiful, I think the girls are right, if I received that I'd be in floods - it's gorgeous xxx