Tuesday 26 August 2008

Baby album

Here is the front cover of an 8" x 8" album I made for DD1's head of year teacher (last year) DD2 might well have her as a teacher for part of this year, and I worked with her for part of last year. She is expecting twins and so thegirls and I thought we'd make her a book ready to take some photos.



Papers are Crate Paper - Baby Bee collection with some of the co-ordinating tags and rub ons. Additional embellishments are some craftime buttons and Doodlebug alpha rub ons. Ribbons were from Charmed Cards and Crafts.
The back cover is also Crate Paper - Baby Bee collection (photo at the bottom)


This is the inside front cover. Just love those elephants. She doesn't know what sex the babies are and doesn't want to so I have had to go fairly neutral with the pages, I know these have pink on them but I couldn't resist. Papers are Dovecraft.
The inner back cover is the same collection.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww that is so sweet, what a lucky lady she is. I love the elephants too xxx