Thursday 9 April 2009

Easter time again

Well I have been a busy bee making yet another baby album for a niece. Amelie Olivia was born just about a month ago now and is gorgeous. She is a cousin for Neve so within the space of 4 months my eldest sister went from being Nan to 1 grandson to having 2 grandaughters too.

Amelie's Mum is a scrapbooker so I made her a 12" x 12" album (not her normal size choice for scrapping) using her fave paper, Basic Grey and I chose Sugared collection. I used sketches for the LOs and have made up a sheet to show her how she needs to finish off the LOs.

I find it hard to make things for other people when you haven't got hte photos to make the full LO, but this way at least if she want's to change things, she can lol.

I've taken photos but I need to get them off the camera so I can't show any yet. If you want to see then you'll have to pop back. : 0)

No comments: