Wednesday 11 March 2009

Time to win


Wow, my friend Karen at Charmed Cards and Crafts has the most amazing blog candy going.
72 yes 72!!! Copic markers. Read all about it here. and feast your eyes on these little beauties. I don't have any of these pens (yet) but have seen the results friends create and know that I they are fabulous.
Here are the basics of what is required.

1. Link to a card you made with a download or a stamped image (does NOT have to be one of ours)

2. If you are using one of the Charmed Cards & Crafts downloads then you get two chances (please enter two comments, in the second just write "my second chance). All entries will be checked.

3. Please mention the candy on your blog.

This will run until 10th April.
I've just made my first card using a download from the Girls about Town range avaleable from Charmed Cards and Crafts. Now I'm off to make a 2nd card. Have fun.

No comments: